You may download the latest trial version of Award AutoUpdate here, Please click the following icon to download Award AutoUpdate Trial Version. or click here to buy the Full-working Version.
- Integrated two example projects into setup package to show you how to use the Award AutoUpdate
- Integrated a video demo into setup package to show you how to use the Award AutoUpdate
- The Award AutoUpdate updater supported multi-language.
What's new in version 2.0
- Added a 'Close project' function
- Added a new file state 'restart computer request' to report
- Added a 'Test Login' function on server configuration section
- The 'Award AutoUpdate Builder' supports cover itself
- The 'Award AutoUpdate Wizard' supports cover itself
What's New in version 1.0
- New professional and intuitive interface
- Project based management, you can create one or more project files
- Supports multi-servers for update
- Supports to customize the update wizard images
- Updater supports command line
- Updater supports both HTTP and FTP protocol
- Updater supports command line (both silent mode and silent check mode)
- Builder supports FTP uploading after building
- Builder supports automatic FTP uploading
- Builder supports the users to change the extension of the server files and the index file directly
- New release version 1.0
Award AutoUpdate is a comprehensive updating solution for Windows software applications. Using Award AutoUpdate, you can easily enable your applications to discover, download, and apply updates automatically. Award AutoUpdate handles all of the challenges of updating Windows software. Publishing updates, discovery, download, application shutdown, automatic proxy detection, elevated user privileges, Vista UAC prompting, custom update actions are included.