Note: Award Keylogger for iPhone/iPad/iPod touche named ASLogger on iOS.
ASLogger is a powerful keylogger for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with the features of Keystrokes, Passwords, SMS, websites, Screenshots, Mails and Email/FTP delivery. ASLogger can only be installed on Jail-broken iOS devices. To determine if your device is jailbroken, simply check if there is "Cydia" app on your device screen.
Download and Install ASLogger
Please install ASLogger from the official source.
1) Touch this Cydia icon to open Cydia
Note: If you can’t find Cydia, please click here to jailbreak your device.
2) In Cydia, Tap on the "Sources" tab (Tap on the "Manage" tab and then on "Sources" when on iPhone)
3) Touch "Edit" and then "Add" button
4) Add source by entering "http://www.award-soft.com/apt/"
5) Then browse our repository to install it. After installation, open Safari and enter "http://localhost:8089" to configure it.
Uninstall / Reinstall ASLogger
1) Open Cydia
2) Tap on the "Search", then entering "aslogger"
3) Touch the "com.award-soft.aslogger"
4) Touch "Modify" to bring out a menu, touch "Remove" to uninstall the ASLogger. Touch "Reinstall" if you want to get a new copy.