FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
|Award Undelete Basic|
Award Undelete is an undelete software tool to recover deleted files from hard drives, removable disks, digital media and more.
Recovers Deleted Files
- Recovers deleted files even Recycle Bin has been emptied
- Recovers files deleted accidentally from a network share
- Recovers files deleted from the DOS command prompt
- Recovers files deleted bypassing the Recycle Bin (Shift+Delete)
- Recovers files deleted in other applications and programs
- Hard Drive (C: D: E: ...)
- Floppy Disk (A: B:)
- Digital Media and Digital Camera Card
- External USB Storage, Flash Disks
- Iomage ZIP disks, MO, JAZ Disks
- Easy to use and explorer-style deleted files browser
- Supports FAT12/16/32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems.
- Works on Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003.
- Sorts files by name, type, size, date, etc.
- Displays straight list of files or folder structure.
- Restores original Create and Modified file dates.
- Bypasses temporary internet files and zero length files.
Installation and Uninstallation
You should have administrator privilege on your system (for Windows Vista/2000/2003/XP users) to install and use Award Undelete. The installation wizard will prompt you to complete the process step by step. Do not reboot your system after the installation. If you start the recovery process immediately, you have more chances to fully recover your files.
DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING ONTO THE DRIVE CONTAINING YOUR IMPORTANT DATA THAT YOU HAVE JUST DELETED ACCIDENTALLY, IT MAY OVERWRITE YOUR DESIRED DATA AND MAKE IT UNRECOVERABLE.
To uninstall Award Undelete, go to the Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel. Select the Install/Uninstall tab and select Award Undelete out of the list. Finally, click Add/Remove. This will run the Uninstall program and will prompt you for uninstall options.
|How to Use|
Award Undelete is very easy-to-use, follow the below steps to undelete a file or directory easily:
1. Run Award Undelete.
2. Select a volume.
3. Select a deleted file or directory from list.
4. Righ-click your mouse, and select 'Restore' or 'Copy to' menu item.
5. Select the location that you want to save the deleted file.
6. Click OK & Finish.
Still having trouble?
Click here to submit your support ticket